Thursday, March 13, 2008

Grand Targhee


Sol, Chris & I are still on the roadtrip. We are basically sitting at Grand Targhee waiting for the snow. No one in the 3 state area has had any significant accumulation since before we started. The good news is that we woke up to snow this morning. It's supposed to keep snowing through Saturday so we are just going to stay here. The picture above is the Tetons yesterday.

The day before we went Cross Country skiing instead of riding since the conditions weren't very good. Here are Chris and Sol coming down a small hill.

This is me at the top of the small knob Sol and I climbed. It doesn't look like much but it was a tough climb and a fun descent. I have video of my getting buried in the snow but I haven't edited it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.