Friday, April 4, 2008

HOD Conference

It's been a while since I posted anything. We had a meeting last weekend where the Heads of Delegations from some of the countries attending the world games came to Idaho for tours. It was a good meeting, I had to present at a podium (one of my least favorite things)the translator kept yelling at me for talking too fast.

My friend Charles from Namibia came to the conference as well. On Saturday night we took the delegates to an Idaho Stampede game. The Stampede is an NBA-D League team. The games are usually pretty good and this one was great. Kevin Krueger had 43 points including the game winning 3. Here is Joanie, Mike Goodacre from New Zealand and Charles in the VIP seats.


Before the game, Charles and I helped Joanie hang some signs and then got to shoot around on the court afterward.
We missed a lot of shots in the beginning. It must be the pressure from the size of the arena.

3 comments:

Jody said...

How cool - you got to shoot some hoops in a great stadium.

Miss you guys!

Gerard said...

Glad to see all is well.

Jana G said...

You guys are looking good. I think Idaho may agree with you.