Sunday, December 14, 2008

Musto Makes Shoes?

When I lived in Raleigh I worked for a company that had the North American import rights for a UK sailing/performance clothing company called Musto. I've met the founder Keith and his son Nigel multiple times. Yesterday I was poking around the Sierra Trading Post outlet looking for last minute Christmas presents and I came across a pair of Musto shoes.


I have a ton of Musto stuff left over from my years of working with them as do a lot of you. I was going to buy this pair just to have them but they were a little too big and my heel kept lifting up which really annoys me. Maybe they will be available in stores in the future.

1 comment:

T said...

Quick sailing comment...we were just on vacation in New Zealand; our visit to the south island was limited to Queenstown. This ended up being just fine, as you can catch a ride on NZ-14 the 92 America's Cup yacht on lake Wakitipu.

What a great time!