Monday, May 28, 2007

Sawtooth Botanical Garden

Just outside of Sun Valley is the Sawtooth Botanical Garden. It's a public garden that houses one of only two Tibetan prayer wheels in the United States. Joanie and I saw several prayer wheels in Japan so we decided to stop in and take a look.



The prayer wheel is located in the Garden of Infinite Compassion. This is the only picture of the garden that I got for some reason. Sorry its so dark.


The wheel has gorgeous carvings on it. I love this dragon.



4 comments:

T said...

That dragon would make a very nice tattoo...

And what are you shooting with, these pictures are great!

T

Unknown said...

We bought a Canon Digital Rebel xti (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=14256) while on vacation last fall in Australia. It lets me shoot great photos and I have no skill.

Pam said...

You guys are doing some cool stuff. Is this blog really an ad for Idaho? (with hopes you'll pull us all out to join you?)

Gerard said...

A very nice picture of you. The scenery is very intriguing. I enjoy the site.