Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Reason why Idaho is Great

I've been putting off getting my oil changed for 2 months so after spending 4 hours washing cars yesterday I decided it was time. I stopped at a local place called Lube Jockey. I got the oil changed in 15 minutes and they even pulled the service engine light code off the car for free!! I paid $85 in December for this 'service' at the place I have been frequenting since 1996.

When I went to pay, I realized that I forgot my wallet. Rather than making a big deal out all I had to do was call Joanie and she read me the credit card number which they accepted with no attitude.

Try that in Maryland!!

4 comments:

T said...

Was the price competetive? Also, what car was this? Not the Saabaru, right? Those things should all be MobileOne synthetic, and not need changing for thousands of miles.

Mister John said...

Shiny paint or a sludgy motor... Josh, get a clue!

Keswickian said...

This on a dented car?

MsJoanie said...

It was the sadly dented Maxima, but she takes synthetic oil too. And who knows if it was competitive. It was WAY cheaper than we've ever paid before.

And don't worry John...it wasn't an overdue oil change. We actually went in a little early and the code was that dang O2 sensor again.