Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kraft Shoot-Out

Last week the 2009 World Games was a participant in the Kraft Shoot-Out at the Albertson's Boise Open. The golfers playing for us were Jason Zuback & Jason Gore. The PGA's marketing is dead on, "These guys are good." They can crush the ball when needed or drop it right on green from just about anywhere. As Jack has often said to me, "These guys don't play the same game I play."

I ended up being the official staff photographer simply because I was carrying the camera. At first I was shooting from the gallery but I ended up on the course with the press corps. Sports shots are really hard to get, I took hundreds of photos but never got the club striking the ball, though I did get some dirt on this one.












Here is Team Jason walking with Roberto one of our local athletes.












Here is a good shot of our cheering section, hopefully that shot got on the Golf Channel.








And lastly Terry, another local athlete with the final results.

No comments: