Sunday, March 29, 2009

Leaving the Hospital

On Sunday we left the hospital we came home from the hospital. Simon was a bit fussy as he got into the car seat but he did great riding in the car.

Here he is in his seat at the hospital. We got lots of beautiful blankets from our friends and family but Simon got to come home in this yellow one that Grandma Scofield made for him.


Here are Joanie and Simon coming down in the wheelchair. It was actually snowing as we left.

Here is Simon all set in the car. He did great on the way home, sleeping the whole way.

3 comments:

Annick said...

Hey guys,
congratulations again to the parents and welcome to Simon to this mad world. I remember when we took Julia home, the carsit wasn't fixed properly... I hope next baby we'll be more prepared for all the "babies's stuffs technologies" (I am actually affraid that I forgot most of them!).

Have you got an address where I can send a little something to Simon?

Beth said...

Such a cutie! The 3am phone call I got about his arrival was priceless! I hope I don't have to wait too long to see and hold my new grand-nephew! Mailing a package this week!

Love,
Beth (and Scott and the the kids too!)

Jody said...

Thanks for posting more pictures!!!

Looks like the little guy is settling in well :)